home away from home - studio away from studio


here is my home/studio for the week

awesome huh?

**
here is my workstaion


here is my view from my workstaion


tough life....what'd you think??

**

i did bring a lot of work with me for this week,
what with County Living Fairs coming up.

I couldnt come if I didnt bring work with me........
i dont think i ever stop.

(except during my real vaca in a couple weeks...
that's why i need to finish NOW !)


the leaves are already changing and starting to fall here

dont particularly like that.

I was looking for some sunshine this week

not so much,


took a hike



i could LIVE here - no problem

**

some of what i worked on today


**

view from my sleeping  magazine reading quarters


i did bring some , a few, ahem...a lot....havent had time to catch up on my magazine addiciton


and that's it for tonight..
hoping for some sunshine before the week is out...

**

one last thank you to my way too cool new phone
which made this post possible


gotta love the droid

**

ox, jeanne

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and inspiring spot!
    cute rainboots-
    and did you seriously bring all those mags with you?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes i did...lol..and i'm about halfway thru them.....saving the best for last...romantic homes and jeanne d'arc !

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts