why i love a flea market

i always love a flea market..
big, small, near, far...

my truck brakes for just about
any flea market, anywhere, anytime

walking up to the site,
my heart starts to race,
the anticipation is such a rush !

what am i looking for???

a good read and a small fraction of the price


old furniture


anything that can be used for display in my booth

this great shelf unit folds flat and will fit in the bed of my truck

score !


things i can repurpose

these were part of a system for recording money owed
in an old store


they will be reused as a sort of bulliten board

**
numbers..cool, usefullness..double cool
antique...triple cool


i always find great old cotton flags for resale -
this one is immaculate !


old babies for resale


not sure what i will do with this cloche---
isnt that what it's called???

 all the blog girls rave about them !


here's an example of something i was not looking for,
but just love !!

old..very old little bowling pins....

they will look so cool on a window sill in the new abode !
10 wood and 10 colors


i always pick up silverware and silver goodies


adorable vintage typewriter
which i have already resold !



an old metal ruler which i will no doubt cut up for jewelry


another cute little typewriter for resale
my fav color.......


all this great stuff i got last weekend at the flea....

***

but...but...but...

this time i got the best bargain ever !!

***

i was not looking..but...


i came home with 7 boxes of vinyl plank wood look flooring
the good stuff...commercial grade


really looks like wood.but nicer on the feet

i plan to use it for the bathroom and bedroom
in the new house !

i came home. looked it up on the net.....

karndean - van gogh
cheapest price on sale $145.00 per box !

i paid..........wait for it.......

$30 for all 7 boxes !!!!
whooo hooo !!
whippeeee !!

7 boxes @ $145. = $1,015...
my price....$30....

hmmmm
maybe that's why i love a flea market !!

***

linking to lemoncholys

hop on over and enjoy !

***



9 comments:

  1. wow, you did great! love, love, love the dollies - must have a few of those! the pink typewriter is so fun and also the money drawer is fab. love the idea for it's use as a bulletin board - very creative!

    thanks for playing!

    kecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love the dollies but that typewriter is my favorite color! I would have grabbed that up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so scored on your finds...love those old vintage spoons...

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great stuff -- and what a deal on that flooring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great finds at the flea... but the floor really really tops it! great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome haul you got! Everything is great. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff... I see something I NEED...LOL It's in you silver stach.... the pot with fancy legs...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff! I just starting collecting for my own booth in our little Village and I am so excited to hop on the Fleamarket Friday Fun! Those bowling pins are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you do with the typewriters? do you use them, or do you take them apart and use them for other things?

    i LOVE estate sales for the same reason. never know what i will find.

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts