upcoming shows

working on my show schedule for this year !




always an exhausting chore ...


dont forget country living has 2 shows now


this year...

September 16,17,18
Ohio Village, Columbus Ohio



and

October 21,22,23
Stone Mountain Park, Atlanta, Georgia


country living shows are the BEST

make your plans now as hotels fill up fast.

a wonderful 'girlfriends' weekend

there is nothing i know of that compares !


i'm always looking to try new ones..

this year i'm applying to about 6 that i have
never done before....

always open for suggestions.......????




1 comment:

  1. your booth was my favorite at Garrison but I'm hoping for a trip w/ friends to Columbus so if you don't do any local Pgh, I'll see ya there! What fun to have so much to love forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts