no more training wheels !



"please let me take the training wheels off..."


"i'm gonna fall"


"no you're not"


"ive got you...I wont let you fall"


"grandma gives it a shot"


"krystal gives it a shot"


oops...down krystal goes..
however, ava stayed up and ran right over
krystals leg...ouch


but at the end of the day...

NO TRAINING WHEELS FOR AVA


* * * * *


also..every spring...
a nest turns up in this same spot....
in our backyard


no 4 wheelin' til they leave..

* * * *

south side works this weekend..

stop on by and see us..

No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts