4 in a row

* * * 


where have i been ??

getting ready for 4..

count 'em


shows in a row !!
* * *

1)

ellwood city 
arts crafts and food festival
june 29 - july 1
booth # 94 



* * *

2)

 
twin lakes park

july 5-8

booth # 162 

greensburg, pa

* * *

3)


pittsburgh, pa


* * *

4)

 

north tonawanda, new york

july 21 - 22

booth # 413

* * * 

well there you have it...

where i've been is getting ready..

where i'll be is on the road...

if you are attending any
of these festivals, please
stop by and say hello !!

otherwise...

see ya in a month !!!

wish me luck !





3 comments:

  1. please...you don't need luck, you're going to ROCK the next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love the excitement that leads to getting ready for a show(s). You be careful and take lots of pictures! ANd have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. July is going to be a whirlwind! You are going to do great!
    See ya in Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts