bead show !!

* * *
 

a few weeks back i attended a bead show

only my second ever...


 i really dont use many beads in my work,
but my friend Lucy does (bel monili)
so i tagged along...

 
you cant help being amazed !!
 
 
beads, beads ....

 
and more beads...


 oh and did i mention ...beads....
 
 
 ah..turquoise ...always a love of mine...
 
 
well...of course i got pulled in....
had to buy some 
my haul :
 


* * *

if you dont know..
my other life
is that of accountant and tax preparer...


road trips coming up soon...
blogging coming up soon..
thanks for hanging in there !

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beads but, I think that selection might just put me over the edge! It was soooo000 cool to meet you today at the big Good Friday Flea Market in Ohio. I hope you ladies got some wonderful junk. We did! Thanks for being so friendly.....
    Darly & Kelly
    sisters of the Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne
    Visiting from Knick of Time. Love your blog and all your inspiration, and just became your newest follower. Would love for you to come by Altered Artworks and say hello.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming over from Knick of Time. I love beads and must find a bead show sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I used to be completely obsessed with beads - I mean it. I still love them but, if I had seen these photos when I was about 17. . . man - it's a good thing I didn't know there was such a thing as a bead show back then!
    Looks like you two had a great time!
    breida

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts