on the road again

* * * 
well we're off and on the road again
the 'summer tour' of
bel monili & juNxtaposition 
has begun
1st stop




the spring market at 
the old luckett's store
in leesburg, va

 we'd never been there before
so we were excited to see what a fabulous show they put on !



 so much 'junk' ... you know the good kind !!


check out this little turquoise metal drawer set........loved it !!!



the venue itself was awesome and just right for this type of show




i'm so tired.... i think you are just getting pictures from here on...enjoy


www.belmonili.etsy.com 

findings

the old tyme marketplace

childs formica table set..........awesome !






 if there had been room in the truck . .
this chandy would have come home with us, 
but i would have had to
hold it in my lap all the way home !

you could even buy some new duds there !!


i love globes..especially odd color ones - like white !




and added pleasure was that there was a 
hometalk meet up on sunday !!


special guest Donna from Funky Junk
( picking out a 'junker' type key bracelet in my booth )

speaking of our booth......
my bestie Lucy from bel monili 
and I combined our efforts to 
make one massive display...
what'd ya think ??






hope you get some feel for what it was like to be there...
plan to come next year if you can..
it's a wonderful show !
(even in the rain)

dinner saturday night with some of our on line bloggin friends..
most of us meeting for the first time
such fun !!


Lucy from bel monili
Miriam from hometalk
Karen from the Graphics Fairy
Breida from Breida with a b.
moi
Diane from in my own style
Donna from Funky Junk Interiors
Allison from the Golden Sycamore
also there, but not in the pic
Amy from Atta Girl Says
Sue from Vintage Rescue Squad

a good time was had by all



_ _ _

now i'm working tirelessly to get ready for


if  you want to see where else our 
summer tour
 is taking us
just click  
here



* * * 
if you're not already a fan




14 comments:

  1. I am drooling here...and it sure is fun to see all our favorites together in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how wonderful - I grew up in VA and miss being there and finding such beautiful things:)Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jeanne! You sure did see a lot ore of the market than I did! I recognize many of the areas and items but there are so many more that I missed completely and would have loved to have taken home! Love your HUGE spread with Bel Monili and the colorful ruffles along the tops of the tents - so cute! I would have loved to have bought one of your typewriter key creations! Lucketts is the coolest place and has been my favorite for many years! Those little sheds are there year round and always have fun things in them! The grounds are gorgeous and the two old houses, one where the store is and the other used as the Design House are fabulous! There's even a swimming pool on the property!I'm so sorry that I missed y'all! I hope that we can meet up soon! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summee Tour 2013...WOOT! Awesome awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought your booth was amazing... I really liked the front of it and took a photo to remember to make a ruffle for my booth! The shopping was amazing. Thanks to all the wonderful vendors with all the great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all!! Thank you for always sharing your adventures with those of us who can't get there. I loved all of the pictures and now I need to go and get a towel and dry off all of the drool on my keyboard! So excited for you and Lucy!! Can't wait to see you two this fall!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv how y'all made the ruffles for your tents (cute idea)!!! Thanks for sharing the show:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made up my mind to go the minute I saw who was going to be there. There was SOOOOO much cool Junk! Can't wait 'til next year to see you guys again, I'll bring more money and a bigger car!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for sharing. I only took pictures of the Design House and once I got caught up in the excitement of shopping all the tent vendors didn't take another picture and never even got to visit the store. I saw your threesome tent with the pretty pink and blue. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous post! Yes! Your combined tents made a huge impact! So cool you two are touring together, what a fabulous idea!

    Your pictures reminded me how much more shopping I had to do. LOVED seeing what you saw through YOUR camera lens! I wanna go back already. :)

    Thanks again for making the most beautiful typewriter key bracelets a junker could own!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an incredible experience for me!...My first time at the Spring Market and definitely on my calendar for next year...thanks for all of the wonderful pics!...If I had room, that gorgeous green scale would have gone home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots!! I was there and missed so much! It's so nice to see some of it in these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pics so fun to see all these great bloggers together

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts