Counntry Living Columbus 2014

* * *
Country Living Columbus
2014
our favorite show of the year
there are 3 separate lines to get in ... here are the 2 near me
( totally worth it .. ask any on those girls )
my booth ... all set up and ready to roll,
perfect weather !
as works best on my blog, I'm just going to toss out
some of the things I saw.
remember, sometimes my pics are taking during set up
so you may see some vehicles, that would be gone by show time !




 aprons made from all sorts of things... loved these


tres cool bed springs from stash style
they always bring it !





junky jo .................. what great stuff !!














2 of my favorite people jen & jarrod from JBS merchantile


check out collage necklaces and handkerchief bags from bel monili



I love what the customers bring to the fair.
the outfits are amazing,
and the decorated carts are always so great !!
(we have a cart parking lot on the side of our space !)

this is me and Beverly .. the winner of our early bird weekend pass tickets !!
whoo hoo !

a couple of crowd shots so you can see what it's like 


here's my booth in the middle of the day !
we LOVE our customers !

Lucy & I with our pal Gina from Home Girl
so happy she made it back to the show this year !!


well, until next year !!
we're exhausted,
we came home .... unloaded the truck
loaded back up and headed to the beach for a week,
can't beat that right ?


but now I'm back on home turf
and have 5 shows in a row...

Clarion Autumn Leaf Festival
Delmont Apple Festival
Fort Ligonier Days
A Day in the Country
Laugh Loudly, Shop Wildly, & Eat Dessert First

so ................ hope you enjoyed the trip.
j

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all. Hope you had fun at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed ya, GIRL!!! We will be at CityFarmhouse in Franklin, TN & CL in Atlanta in October. Hope we can meet up at one of those!!!=^)

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts